Monday, February 2, 2009

Organizing IS fun...

OK, I just have to keep reminding myself that. ;)

I am just sitting here in my home office, hanging up pictures, a white board, cleaning off my desk, etc... Not very entertaining, I admit, but I need to get on my blog more often and share my beading adventures with you.

I just signed up with twitter.com. You can find me at www.twitter.com/colorsofthewood. The full name couldn't be added due to it being too long, so the final "s" is missing.

Now I just have to figure out how to tweet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found you on Twitter, I LOVE your page header it is so BEAUTIFUL & takes me right to nature in all it's majesty! Thanks for the Walk in the Woods!
I used to make Wine Glass charms, gave them as gifts & sold many too!
Blessings, Clutter Free Diva, Vanessa

Dana said...

Thanks Vanessa! Are we following each other now on Twitter? I just got a bunch of new people and it's hard to remember who is who. ;)