Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long time, no see!

I am so addicted to facebook. I swear! I spend most of time on there networking, when I'm not making jewelry or taking care of the kids. I have neglected my blog and I am sorry.

Not too much going on lately. Same old same old...but I am taking a precious metal clay class on Saturday and I am very excited about it.

I was surfing the internet one day for bead stores in my area and came across Art Clay World, which is located a few miles from my house. Didn't know it was there, or even existed. So, I called them up and asked some questions about classes and next thing I know, I am at their gallery getting a tour of some of their artists pieces. I was hooked!

For those of you who might not know what Art Clay is, it is a precious metal clay that you can sculpt, then fire in a kiln which leaves nothing but the metal. You can make rings, pendants, charms, sculptures, you can embellish other items...there are so many possibilities.

So, first things first...take the class. LOL Saturday seems so far away.

No comments: