Friday, March 26, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Whheee! Tomorrow is the day I take my precious metal clay class! I am so psyched!

I have been interested in this medium for about a year, but couldn't find a class close enough to me. And I "ain't" going into the city to take a class. No way, no how. I don't like driving into Chicago since I get lost too easily. I'm a country girl through and through.

My husband recently asked me what I do all day.

Well, I make jewelry, network online to sell my jewelry, twitter to sell my jewelry, blog to network to sell my jewelry, network online to meet other crafters to get ideas on selling my jewelry,....you get the picture. It's a never-ending process and I am enjoying it so much.

So. Today is going to be a long day, I can tell. Tomorrow night I'll post pictures of the items I make at my class. I can't wait to show y'all!

So in the words of the famous southern Geico pothole....

"Kay! Bye!"

No comments: